Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Brief Respite and Re-Charge

                                                        To My Loyal Daily Readers:

I'm going to take a few days away from my daily blog to do some research, re-charge the batteries and open this forum up to you.  Please note the "Comments" section at the bottom of this blog.  I would really like to hear from you, which blogs or topics you enjoyed reading, what you would like to see me write about, what national issues top your priority list, etc.

To Jo; I haven't heard from you in awhile.  You've always been a daily reader so I'm praying your health is good and that you're just away on vacation for the summer, far from an IPAD or computer.  Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Just Bob:  Be cool!

Grenadavet:  Keep fighting!

Constant Reader Crystal: Thanks for sticking with me.
To all my "anons":  I'm perfectly okay with your anon status.  Always enjoy your comments.  Please take this opportunity to write and leave me suggestions, as you see fit.

I'll be back on this blog within a week or so...till then, you all have a great week!

Dearel

1 comment:

grenadavet said...

Just, take it easy and be cool. Look foward to more good stuff!!