Black Supremacist and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, is not happy that 50% of all prison inmates are Black. Just as he and Barry and Al and Jessie chose to deny Treyvon Martin's thug past, Holder wants to overlook the Black plague of violence and cut Black thugs still another break. Accordingly, on Monday, this supposedly Attorney General of all the people, has decided that penalties for felony crime is just too darn harsh and has ordered that prison doors be swung open so that these Black thugs can once again freely assault, maim and murder the general populace.
Holder's argument is that we're just too darn harsh in handing out prison sentences. But what we're really seeing here is Holder trying to pare down that 50% Black prisoner rate.
And, in granting more lenient sentencing, Holder and his socialist pals, opt to deny even his own justice department statistics. To wit, liberal judges now so dominate the court system that a criminal will have violated the law more than five times before he ever sees the inside of a prison. Crime after crime has to occur, and probation after probation will have been given, before an urban Black thug is finally sentenced to prison. Five penalty free crimes!
And, as to prison return rates, Holder's own Justice Department shows that an astounding 68% of all prisoners released will be back in prison within three years of release! Here's an extract from the
Department of Justice's own statistics:
Recidivism is measured by criminal acts that resulted in the rearrest, reconviction, or return to prison with or without a new sentence during a three-year period following the prisoner's release.
- During 2007, a total of 1,180,469 persons on parole were at-risk of reincarceration. This includes persons under parole supervision on January 1 or those entering parole during the year. Of these parolees, about 16% were returned to incarceration in 2007.
- Among nearly 300,000 prisoners released in 15 states in 1994, 67.5% were rearrested within 3 years. A study of prisoners released in 1983 estimated 62.5%.
- Of the 272,111 persons released from prisons in 15 states in 1994, an estimated 67.5% were rearrested for a felony or serious misdemeanor within 3 years, 46.9% were reconvicted, and 25.4% resentenced to prison for a new crime.
- These offenders had accumulated 4.1 million arrest charges before their most recent imprisonment and another 744,000 charges within 3 years of release.
- Released prisoners with the highest rearrest rates were robbers (70.2%), burglars (74.0%), larcenists (74.6%), motor vehicle thieves (78.8%), those in prison for possessing or selling stolen property (77.4%), and those in prison for possessing, using, or selling illegal weapons (70.2%).
- Within 3 years, 2.5% of released rapists were arrested for another rape, and 1.2% of those who had served time for homicide were arrested for homicide.
Folks if you don't believe Holder's actions are just pure politics, if you don't believe this Black Supremacist has absolutely no regard for the safety of the public, you're fooling yourselves. This latest "free pass" to Black thuggery by Barack Obama's corrupted socialist regime is going to result in more assaults, more rapes and more murders as Holder has opened up the floodgates to more criminal activity.
Sad. Damned Sad.