Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to the inaugural edition of my personal blog.

I've been exploring the idea of establishing a personal blog for sometime.  I am deeply concerned about our nation's problems and if this blog does nothing else it will allow me to vent.  Should anyone care to read my writings, well, that will be just a bonus.  Perhaps, if I can just wake up a few people and convince them to get involved in the civics of community this blog will have been beneficial.

I expect, in the coming weeks and months to post comments about the days events, topical news, state and national political issues, personal thoughts and occasionally an original poem or short story. 

So welcome, sit down and I'll make you a cup of coffee or tea.  Perhaps you'll want to "set a spell".  And I would love hear your comments as well! 

No comments: