Let me begin by confessing that, as a male, I don't much care for women these days. That's just me and I'm damned glad I'm no longer a player in the mating game.
Having said that, I have no idea how the various repercussions of the MeToo movement is going to play out. Will that army of accusers finally collapse by the collective weight of age old accusations? Are men, as Senator Hirano suggests, just sexual beasts? Do women EVER assume any measure of guilt in these sexual olympics?
Based on everything I'm seeing there are only a few things that I'm dead certain about regarding our future.
1) Nevada brothels are going to do very, very well.
2) Makers of blow up dolls are going to make a fortune.
3) Female vibrator sales are going to soar as men avoid women like the plague.
4) More women are going to turn lesbian because, apparently the only people women can stand are other women.
5) Government at all levels is going to get worse. No reasonable and sane person will run for office, given the plethora of lynch mobs who break out the noose first and worry about impartial judgement later.
6) Your next President might be Paula Poundstone since she has declared publicly that she is asexual.
8) The Democrats, having slapped a crown of thorns on Judge Cavanaugh, and sent him up the hill carrying his own cross, can be damned sure the Republicans will be spending a great deal of revengeful hours digging up dirt on their fellow Democrats.
9) Parents of teenage boys in this country will struggle with the idea of having their boy children neutered at birth, less their lives be ruined forty years hence....simply on an accusatory whim dreamed up to achieve a political objective.
Sad. Damned Sad.